How to make simple coffee ice cream?
By Cheffano Apr 2020
You just need three kinds of materials to make this coffee favor ice cream, which is very easy to find at home. Mix, stir and freeze, then you can have your creamy, smooth and delicate ice cream. I really can’t believe that such a delicious ice cream can be made so easily ~
Coffee Ice Cream- can’t be simpler.
condensed milk 100g
instant coffee 1-2 tablespoons
How to make it?
1. Add the coffee powder to the cream and let it wait for a few minutes. Whisk the cream until the surface has texture.
2. Add condensed milk and continue to whisk for a while until the mixture is in a semi-fluid condition with a textured surface.
3. Pour into the fresh-keeping box and put it in the refrigerator to freeze.
- I use bottled Nescafe coffee. After adding the coffee powder to the cream, let it wait for a while to make the coffee powder melt more evenly. After whisking it, you can hardly see the small piece of coffee powder.
- After 2 hours of freezing, take it out and stir it, it can make the ice cream more smooth, but no problem if it is not stirred.