By CHEFFANO • Feb 10, 2020
Egg & Meat: Great Partner For Dishes
Egg Roll Ingredients
Egg 6 pieces
squash powder 150g
Water starch a little
Cooking wine 15ml
White pepper powder 2g
Ginger a little
- Use your meat grinder to grind meat into a large mixing bowl, using medium cutting plate as directed.
- Add cooking wine, salt,white pepper powder and ginger to the meat.
- Put the egg into a bowl and mixed with salt water starch.
- Heat the pan over medium. Add a little oil, then pour in eggs to cover the bottom of the pan, swirling the pan around as needed to have an even coat.
- After the egg wrapper is ready, take it out and put it into the work table. Then put the meat into the egg wrapper, and start to roll and closed for both sides.
- After finished, steam it for 30 minutes, cut it into small piece and then serves!